Sunday, April 7, 2013

Feeling Sketchy Challenge #53

I don't know where the days are going. I used to be able to make several cards a week and now I seem to be pushing it to make 1 or 2. Anyhow, I managed to make one for the Feeling Sketchy Challenge Blog. There was an added twist this week. Not only did we have a sketch as inspiration but we had to add 3 or more flowers.




This is the sketch we had as inspiration



 
 
Stamps - Heartfelt Creations - Flirty Fleurs
                                               - Posy Patch
Dies - Spellbinders - Lacy Circles
Embossing Folder - Cuttlebug - Swiss Dots
Coloured with Prismacolor pencils
                                                 


7 comments:

  1. Lovely card Sharyn. Thanks for joining us at Feeling Sketchy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great card Sharyn.
    Thanks for joining us @ Feeling Sketchy again this week.

    p.s I hope you are going to try out for the DT position :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Sharyn. Thank you for joining us at Feeling Sketchy. I know what you mean the time goes so fast. I thought now I am not working I would get a lot more done, but I don't seem to be able to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Sharyn, I agree with Naomi. Hope you will try out for the design team. Your cards are so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is gorgeous Sharyn! Great job. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Feeling Sketchy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card . Thanks for joining us at Feeling Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful. Love the colouring and its a great take on the sketch.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love to read them all.