Monday, May 27, 2013

Feeling Sketchy Challenge #61

My DT card for the Feeling Sketchy Challenge Blog features a background stamp from Hero Arts (the optional extra to the sketch this week was to not use patterned paper). I stamped onto white cardstock with Versamark and embossed with white embossing powder. I then sprayed with  a selection of Perfect Pearl mists. It looks so shimmery in real life its a shame the camera can't pick that up. I then cut the panel into 3 pieces and rounded the corners. The heart is a die cut that has been gold embossed.

 
 
 
This is the sketch we had as inspiration.
 
 
 
 
 
Now its your turn. Come on over to the Feeling Sketchy Challenge Blog and link up your creation. You could win a prize just by entering.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I love to read them all.