Monday, May 6, 2013

More great news

I have some more wonderful news. Kris from Imagine That! has asked me to be on her Design Team and of course I said yes. I never would of thought I would be doing something like this but I am so excited. I really love using Kris's images because they are so versatile and can be adapted to suit many occasions. So what are you waiting for? Come on over to her store here and have a look around. There is also a challenge currently underway on her Challenge Blog here .

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sharyn, welcome to the team!! I look forward to working with you and seeing all your wonderful creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to this fun new adventure with you Sharyn! :) Thanks so much for joining my li'l team!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love to read them all.