Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Progressive Challenge #7 on Imagine That!

It's time for a new challenge over on the Imagine That! Challenge Blog. This is my first time showcasing a project as a member of the new Design Team. When I first saw this digi I knew immediately the type of card I was going to make. It is such a fun image so I went with vibrant, fun colours with just a touch of glitter.





Everyone who played in the last challenge received this kit for free. If you want to start playing along in the challenges you can purchase your first image in the Imagine That! store. Then  every time you play you receive the next image free.



4 comments:

  1. Love your card Sharyn, great image and lovely colours. Great working with you on the design team hugs txx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific card Sharyn. Love the papers too, great to have you on the team *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cards Sharyn, you have some great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabby, Fabby Sharyn!! Love your fun bright colors of Papers and your awesome coloring of my image!! WOW, and also loving your glittery green star. So cute! Thank you so much for being part of very talented team!! Have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love to read them all.