Monday, July 29, 2013

Feeling Sketchy Challenge #66



My post today for the Feeling Sketchy Challenge Blog is a little late as I had quite a busy weekend and didn't get time to prepare this post earlier. Anyhow, my card today features an image from Lili of the Valley. I have had this image a long time and this is the first time I have had a chance to use her.
 
Out sponsor this month is Flourish with a Bling so don't forget to get your entries in to win this fabulous prize.
 
I am also entering this card in the following challenges
 
Sister Act Card Challenge - #17 Anything Goes
Krafty Hands Challenge Blog - Pretty in Pink
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - #217 For the Girls
 

This is the sketch we had as inspiration


4 comments:

  1. Lovely creation, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge. Don't forget to check back on Thursday to see if you have won or if you have been chosen in our Top3. Also don't miss out on challenges and freebies on my digistamp blog.

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is adorable Sharyn. I love the cute image and lace.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love to read them all.