Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Imagine That! - A New Challenge

A new challenge has started on the Imagine That! Challenge Blog. If you have been playing along in the previous challenges you would of received your free image. If you are new to the challenges you can purchase the challenge image at the Imagine That! store. Then enter the challenge to automatically receive August's image FREE. For my card I have used the outline set, but the set is also available as a coloured version.





I will also be entering this card in the following challenges

Hobby Cutz Challenges  - Use "Anything with H". My "H" is "Hedgehogs"
Polkadoodles Challenge Blog - Animals
My Heart Pieces Digital Stamp Challenge Blog - Use a digital stamp

6 comments:

  1. Aaaaw, this is gorgeous, Sharyn! Love those hedgies! Thanks for joining our "Animals" challenge at PolkaDoodles.
    Asha - PolkaDoodles DT
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely car. I love your Hedgehogs! Thank you for sharing your lovely creations with us at Hobbycutz this fortnight! Good Luck ....
    Crafty Hugs
    Denise
    http://dixicreations.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You "H" for hedgehog card is delightful, thanks for joining us with our fortnightly challenge over at Hobbycutz


    you can visit me here

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely design...lovely little hedgehogs...Thank you for sharing at Hobbycutz...Kobie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice design. Thanks so much for joining us at HobbyCutz.

    Hugz
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and I just love the cute Hedgehog image. Thank you for joining us at Hobbycutz for our Challenge this fortnight.
    Hugz, Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love to read them all.