Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Treat Boxes/Tree Ornaments

Hi! It's Wednesday and it's my turn to showcase some of the wonderful digis available in the Imagine That! digis by Kris store.

 
 
My pyramid boxes are made from vellum but you could also use cardstock.
 
Firstly I printed the images onto ordinary printer paper. After cutting out the template positioned this  over the previously printed image, taped it down with masking tape and fed through the printer again. I did this 3 times, 1 on each side of the pyramid. On one I used the same image all the way around and on the other I used a different image on each side. Using a piercing tool I made some small holes in the top and threaded through some ribbon. These can be used as treat boxes or even Christmas tree ornaments.
 
I used the coloured version of the images from the Joyous Reindeer set.
 
 
Don't forget you still have time to enter this months challenge over on the Imagine That! Challenge Blog.
 
I would like to add these to the following challenges:
 
Through The Craft Room Door  -  Anything Goes
Created With Love Challenges  -  #64 Anything Goes
My Craft Creations  -  Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Everybody  -  #32 Anything Goes
 
 
 



5 comments:

  1. Very cute treat/ornamentThanks for joining us this week at Created With Love Challenges for our ANYTHING GOES Challenge!
    DawnD
    boxes! fantastic idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome idea for an ornament/treat box. I love the project!!

    Thanks for joining Challenges 4 Everybody.

    Hugs
    Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun project. Thanks for joining in on the fun over at TTCRD. We look forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs
    Berni,DT
    craftdoormagazine.com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute project. Love the image. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Created With Love Challenges

    ~~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is an awesome project. Love it. Thanks for joining in the fun at Created with Love Challenges.
    Linda K. DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love to read them all.