Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Feeling Sketchy #77

Well! here it is   -  2014 -  HAPPY NEW YEAR, and what's a better way to start the new year than a new challenge on the Feeling Sketchy Challenge blog.


 
For my card I chose this beautiful image from Stitchy Bear's Digi Outlet called "Spring Meadow" from creator Alipeeps Art. I also changed the orientation of my card to better accommodate the image.
 
Here is the sketch we had as inspiration -
 
 
 
We have two fabulous sponsors this month Stitchy Bear's Digi Outlet who is offering a prize of $12 to spend on images from the store and Molossi who are offering the winner a $30 chipboard and bling pack. So what are you waiting for? Create your project and link it up on the Feeling Sketchy site.
 
I would also like to enter this card in the following challenges:
 
Creative Craft Challenges2  -  #26 Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door  -  Anything Goes
That Craft Place Ltd  -  Anything Goes

 
 
 


1 comment:

Thank you for your comments. I love to read them all.