Thursday, August 25, 2016

Lime and Grey

 
I needed to make a Birthday card for my niece, so I decided to use the colours from the Mood Board on the Scrapbook Boutique Challenge Blog. I am loving this colour combination and have already made a few more cards to add to my stash.
 
Flower Stamps  -  Heartfelt Creations  -  Posy Patch
Sentiment Stamp  -  Unknown
 
Dies  -  Kaisercraft  -  Vines
          - Heartfelt Creations  - Posy Patch
 
I would also like to add this card to the following challenges -
 
Scrapbook Boutique  -  August Mood Board
Die Cuttin Divas  -  #280 Birthdays
Craft Your Passion  -  #326  Anything Goes
 
 
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. I can understand how you made more than one card from the inspiration of this mood board - the colours are so perfect together. This card for your niece is just beautiful - those flowers are incredible! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Scrapbook Boutique this month Sharon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful Sharyn. Lovely to see how you were inspired and I think your niece will love it. Thank you for sharing it with us at Scrapbook Boutique.
    Louise xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great use of this colour inspiration, perfect for your niece, as it's modern and fun! So glad you could share it with us at Scrapbook Boutique!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card!! Love the pretty flower!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful leaves and flowers and you've chosen the perfect background paper for this challenge Sharyn. Great to see your card over at Scrapbook Boutique this month.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love to read them all.