Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Red and White



I have a number of these 'On the Edge' dies from Couture Creations but I'm ashamed to admit this is the first time I have used one. The one I used here today is called "Pansy Flourishes".

I am entering this card in the Scrapbook Boutique November Blog Challenge. Each month we are given a mood board as inspiration. I have used the
Red & White as my inspiration.

 
 
I would also like to enter this card in the Crafting from the Heart blog challenge.
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card. I love the little touch of tartan ribbon - Perfect!
    Thanks for joining in at Scrapbook Boutique.
    Louise xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning die cut and a very classy card Sharyn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Striking use of your edge die on this card, such lovely texture...the pop of the gingham ribbon is the perfect finish, Dx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love to read them all.